Thanksgiving is a good opportunity to organize your home.
Kitchen and bathroom will be the most used room in the house when you have extra guests so they need an extra care.
Get Organized – Start by cleaning out your kitchen cabinets—tossing rarely-used containers and neatly stacking the remaining ones to use for leftovers. Similarly, organize utensils with drawer dividers. Discard any old and expired food of the refrigerator and freezer. Don't forget to empty the ice maker dispenser.
Bathroom: organize the toiletries in the closet and fold towels for guest use.
You still have plenty of time to restore any small surface damages and defects effectively with HIMG® Light Cure Acrylic Surface Repair Kits.
The Power of these DIY Kits is that you can simply restore any chips, cracks, dents, gouges and holes in 10' minutes without hiring a professional by saving time and money.
LCA™ are easy to use, non-toxic, non-epoxy, 100% approved for use in food preparation areas, the repairs will not yellow or fade over time and they can work in both cold and hot temperatures.
HIMG® has a special THANKSGIVING 15% OFF Discount that you can purchase one of these amazing kits today and save some $$
After all the repairs are done and surfaces are like new and you want to use simple household cleaners some vinegar and baking soda can do last minute miracles!
• Vinegar for the kitchen– Good for more than just salad dressings and marinades, vinegar is the ultimate cleaning tool. In your kitchen, mix vinegar and water to mop the floor, and freshen your dishwasher by running an empty load with vinegar in place of detergent.
• Vinegar for the bathroom In the bathroom, fill bags with a 50/50 mix of water and vinegar, tie them over showerheads and faucets, and let sit overnight to remove mineral deposits.
• Baking Soda In the bathroom – You can bake with it and tidy up your home with baking soda. In the bathroom, swap traditional toilet bowl cleaner with a cup of baking soda, wait a few minutes, scrub with the toilet brush and flush.
• Baking Soda In the kitchen, tackle the kitchen by sprinkling baking soda down the kitchen drain, flushing it with warm water to eliminate sink and garbage disposal odors.
• Refrigerator : open a fresh box of baking soda and store it on a shelf to absorb odors.
• Bleach for the bathroom – For bathroom tile, apply plain bleach to the grout to remove discoloration. Gently scrub with a grout brush and rinse. Does your kitchen backsplash need a little love, too? do the same
Don’t invest in expensive products. Make your home sparkle with these surprisingly simple cleaning tools.